Our vision is to work with businesses as a one winning team, trade rather than sell, develop stronger business community that works together to achieve greater results. We create an inspiring and motivating journey that demonstrates quick results and creates solid and long term positive change. We do it with individuals, teams and organisations as a whole.
At Medda, we are working with people and organisations to realise their potential through innovation. We bring real passion for ideas, collaboration, strategy and positive change to every initiative, and help to improve the ways in which people work, as well as improving business processes, technologies, and products and services.
We believe that in order to make a positive change, it requires – Inspiration, motivation, safety and comfort, within individuals, teams and organisations.
Supported by our strategic partners Microsoft and Telstra, our business is growing, and we are looking for a passionate business consultant and an experienced business leader to join our successful and talented team.
- it is all about our people and culture! – so in order to fit-in you will need to be a self-driven, passionate, positive and collaborative team member that is capable of being practical, methodical and visionary at the same time.
- Able to orchestrate and lead workshops with individuals and teams.
- have the ability to inspire a change and high impact business transformations.
- As a leader, you will need to demonstrate your experience and ability to develop a personal brand as well as a community.
- You will have knowledge of strategic business drivers and operational process requirements across several industries.
- Ability to link a specific business requirement to a solution.
- Ability to recommend processes, governance, organisational and platform models, tool, solution selections, and integration options to clients.
- Complex program and project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
You will need to demonstrate understanding and experience in the following areas
- Understand organisation culture.
- Understand how individuals, teams and organisations react to innovation, transformation and change.
- Strategy and business case development for executives and board members.
- Complex solution architecture.
- Developing long term partnerships with Senior Executive teams – we will require references.
- Inspire innovation
- Program management
- Technology Toolset – Cloud, BI and visualisation tools, Big Data, Dev-Ops, UI/UX
- Familiar with Agile framework
As a senior team member, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Engagement Management: Manage a team and/or a program; develop work plans for engagement; capture the client objectives and requirements by using appropriate approaches, methodologies, tools, to understand the client’s business.
- End to End Portfolio Management: relationships development to ongoing account management and sales activities – from first meetings to scope and effort development cycle to ongoing portfolio development and management
- Relationship Management – Manage day to day interactions with client, partners, teams and staff; communicate clearly and consistently on objectives and activities; work closely with the client to understand engagement change implications and facilitate implementation.
- Practice Development: Participate in the development IP; contribute to the development of practical solutions and methodologies; participate in third parties and partner’s relationship building.
- People Development: Perform role of career coach for junior practitioners.
- Team work – Work closely with Medda’s Directors and staff
Please send us an email with your details and attach your resume